Ordering a GPA Report (Stetson University)
- Go to www.scholaro.com/apply/stetsongpa
- Click 'Get Started'
- Choose “One Report” for calculating the GPA
- Create your account with your username, email and password
- Select “Create GPA Report”
- Enter your full name, country of study, and institution (name of your school).
- Select either the grading scale recommended to you or a Common scale that matches the grades used on your educational documents
- Enter your courses, credits/hours, and grades in the same order as they appear on your documents
- If all of your courses are worth the same amount of credits/hours or the credits/hours are not listed on your records, enter the number of credits/hours as “1” for each course
- Please fill out one single report with all of your high school/college classes and grades achieved. You do not need to fill out a separate report for each year unless you have attended multiple high schools or colleges with varying grading systems.
- If you have taken the same class for multiple years, please list the class separately per year with each individual grade achieved per year. Do not average your grades and enter them into one single row.
- For example, if you have taken English for all 3 or 4 years of high school, you must list English 3 or 4 separate times in 3 or 4 separate rows along with each individual grade achieved per year.
- For African students: If you have taken the WASSCE, please do not use these scores to fill out your GPA report. You must use the individual grades that you have achieved each year per class.
- Click "Calculate GPA" to check your work, then “Create GPA Report”
- Save your report
- Upload your report under “Transcript Evaluation” in your Hatter Portal (application portal) or email it to email@example.com
To create a second GPA report, continue with step #5 above.
CHINA: Select the recommended scale for your university. If one is not provided, select the Five-Point Scale at all times unless your transcript has different grade ranges published on your documents
If your documents use marks as a reference to your performance and recommended scale is not available, please use the “Most Common” grading scale under India and enter Maximum Marks as credits and awarded marks as grades. If your documents use a 10-point grading scale based on the UGC Choice Based Credit System Reforms, please select the “UGC 10-point Grading Scale” under India and enter the point value (1-10) of each grade received
Ordering a GPA Report (University of Waikato)
Go to https://www.scholaro.com/apply/waikato Choose “One Report” for calculating the GPA of your highest completed degree, required for your University of Waikato application, or Yearly Access if you wish to create multiple GPA calculation reports ...
Ordering a GPA Report (University of Canterbury)
Go to https://www.scholaro.com/apply/canterbury Choose “One Report” for calculating the GPA of your highest completed degree, required for your University of Canterbury application, or Yearly Access if you wish to create multiple GPA calculation ...
Ordering a GPA Report (Victoria University of Wellington)
Go to https://www.scholaro.com/apply/wellington Choose “One Report” for calculating the GPA of your highest completed degree, required for your Victoria University of Wellington application, or Yearly Access if you wish to create multiple GPA ...
Ordering a GPA Report (University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School)
Go to https://www.scholaro.com/apply/umich Click 'Get Started' Choose “One Report” for calculating the GPA Create your account with your email and password Submit order Select “Create GPA Report” Enter your full name, country of study, institution ...
Ordering a GPA Report (Illinois Tech)
Go to scholaro.com/apply/iit Click 'Get Started' Choose 'One Report' for calculating the GPA for Illinois Tech or 'Yearly Access' if you wish to create multiple GPA calculation reports of future use. Create your account with your email and ...